Holly responded fluently to others even when she was not speaking for example when Aimee says "mickey I don't know what she told you but me and Linda are just friends" she responded quickly by turning around and shouting holding the gun at Aimee. She didn't stutter or come out of role when Aimee was speaking she continued to respond to her actions. Also Holly used a pause after she said "get her out of here mister" to show emphasis and create tension in the audience which was affective.
I think holly could Improve on using posture and gesture to show role an emotion because stayed same position through out the performance. During the section where she is gets angry at her and says "I could kill you" she could come closer to get a better reaction from Edward and captivate the audience. This could also be achieved by using space. Another thing I think holly could improve on is her accent to show the characters background and culture. I think this because in some line she spoke with an accent and some times she didnt. So she needs to practice her Liverpool accent and speak fluently.
No comments:
Post a Comment